One child goes free
Below are listed the full terms and conditions relating to the voucher included in the Lee Valley Park Farms’ leaflet.
This Voucher entitles one child to free admission to Lee Valley Park Farms when accompanied by one full paying adult or adult concession.
- A child is 2 - 18 years old.
- Children of 16 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only one voucher per person and per transaction.
- This Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash. This Voucher has a cash value of GBP 0.001. The Voucher cannot be sold, transferred or assigned.
- Vibrant Partnerships reserves the right to cancel this promotional offer at any time without notice.
- Unless at the sole discretion of the Vibrant Partnerships, this Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounting ticket pricing, including but not limited to Family tickets, Annual Passes and Birthday party tickets.
- The Voucher must be presented upon entrance to the Lee Valley Park Farms and surrendered to the member of staff. This Voucher may not be used retrospectively. Photocopies of the Voucher shall not be accepted.
- Vibrant Partnerships reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry to Lee Valley Park Farms.
- This offer starts on 13.02.16 and ends on 30.10.2016. Vouchers will not be accepted for admission outside these dates.
- Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of Lee Valley Regional Park Authority and Vibrant Partnerships are not entitled to use this Voucher or take part in this offer.
- Entry to Lee Valley Park Farms using this Voucher is strictly subject to compliance with the Vibrant Partnerships Standard Terms and Conditions, a copy of which is available on the Vibrant Partnerships website, and the Lee Valley Park Farms specific terms and conditions.