Pumpkin Pics Competition - Terms and Conditions
#PumpkinPics competition at Lee Valley Park Farms (22 October - 30 October 2016)
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are the competition rules (“the Rules”) and by entering the competition you agree to be bound by these Rules. The competition is open to people aged 18 and over who have an active Twitter or Instagram account and follow @LeeValleyFarms on Twitter or LeeValleyParkFarms on Instagram and post a picture including the #PumpkinPics
The promoter is Vibrant Partnerships, Myddelton House, Bulls Cross, Enfield, Middlesex EN2 9HG (“Vibrant Partnerships”).
There will be one winner and the prize is family entry to Lee Valley Park Farms (up to 2 adults and 3 children) with a special animal handling session.
- By entering the prize draw, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter the prize draw users must have an active Twitter or Instagram account and follow @LeeValleyFarms on Twitter or LeeValleyParkFarms on Instagram and post a picture including the #PumpkinPics
- Only one entry per Twitter or Instagram username will be permitted in the draw. Vibrant Partnerships reserves the right to disqualify any entrant found to use multiple accounts to enter this competition or if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the terms of this competition.
- Draws are only open to UK residents and, the above prize will only be dispatched to a valid UK postal address.
- Entrants must be 18 years and over.
- Vibrant Partnerships accepts no responsibility for any technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or any other technical error that may or does prevent an entrant from entering this competition.
- There will be one winner chosen randomly from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The decision of Vibrant Partnerships in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 00:00hrs on 30 October 2016. Entries received outside this time period and date will not be considered.
- The winner will be notified via their Twitter or Instagram account by close of business on the 2 November 2016. If the winner does not respond within 2 days of being notified by Vibrant Partnerships then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Vibrant Partnerships reserve the right to select another winner in accordance with the process described at paragraph 9 above (and that winner will have to respond to notification on their win within 2 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Vibrant Partnerships shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is as stated above only. The above prize cannot be exchanged for cash, sold, transferred or assigned to any other individual.
- The above prize is non exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or any other prize. However Vibrant Partnerships reserves the right to alter the above prize at any time where the stated prize becomes unavailable.
- The Twitter or Instagram username of the winner will appear on the @LeeValleyFarms or @LeeValleyPark Twitter feed, LeeValleyParkFarms Instagram feed and on the Lee Valley Regional Park or Lee Valley Park Farms official UK Facebook Pages. The winner therefore consents to the use of their Twitter or Instagram username being used for publicity and promotional purposes after the closing date for an unlimited time without additional compensation or prior notice.
- The winner shall be responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel arrangements.
- The winner consents to the use by Vibrant Partnerships both before and after the closing date of the prize draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Vibrant Partnerships) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the prize draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Vibrant Partnerships shall use and take care of any personal information supplied by the entrants as described in its data protection policy, a copy of which can be seen at www.vibrantpartnerships.co.uk, and in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact them about their Prize Draw entry, and for the purposes outlined in paragraph 9 above.
- Vibrant Partnerships accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by entrant as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Vibrant Partnerships for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Vibrant Partnerships reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Vibrant Partnerships shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, terrorist attack, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.