Add a little animal magic to your child’s birthday with a party at the farms.
Parties should be wild fun for the kids but not stressful for you, and that’s why we’ve put together the perfect package to keep you both happy!
Lee Valley Park Farms
Stubbins Hall Lane
Essex EN9 2EF
01992 892 781
The perfect package from just £18.00 per child
Our packages for up to 20 children are the complete recipe for a birthday they’ll never forget! From up-close animal experiences to delicious party food.
- Party invitations
- Entry to the farm
- Adults go FREE*
- A dedicated party room and host
- Unlimited squash for the kids
- Unlimited tea and coffee for the adults
- Party food options include a choice of chicken goujons, pizza, or vegetarian sausage accompanied with chips.
- Animal experience session
- Animal feed for every child
- A gift voucher for our gift shop for the birthday child
- Fun filled party bags
Plus... we’ll even clean up the mess at the end so you don’t have to!
*Maximum of one adult per child guest. There must be at least one adult to accompany every two children.
Just had my son's 5th birthday party here today and it was absolutely brilliant! My son said he had the BEST DAY EVER!!! I would thoroughly recommend a party at Lee Valley Park Farms"
MORNING PARTY £18PP
10:30 - 12:30
AFTERNOON PARTY £18PP
14:00 - 16:00
Top it off with some added extras
Add that extra special finishing touch with one or more of our add-ons:
- Cakes - £3.95 per person
- A selection of sandwiches, crisps, crudités with dip and homemade cake with tea and coffee - £5.50 per person
What you need to know
Don't forget! If your child is an Annual Pass holder they go FREE to their own birthday party.
There’s a minimum of eight children per party. A deposit of £144 is required for our parties (based on minimum number of children).
PLUS if you’ve attended a birthday party at the farm within the last two weeks and decided that it’s the perfect venue for your own kids’ birthday then your child could go FREE to their very own party! For more information ask at reception, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01992 892 781.